We often see dazzling lights on the stage of large-scale events. As a practitioner of event planning, you must know what are the requirements for stage lighting for large-scale events. In order to make a good effect of the stage lighting, you must know the basic knowledge of stage lighting. Next, let me tell you about the light positions commonly used in large-scale event stage lighting.
What are the commonly used light positions for large-scale event stage lighting
1. Surface light: the light projected from the top of the audience to the stage, the main function is the front lighting of the characters and the basic light spread of the whole set
2. Slap: Located on both sides of the stage mouth, the light projected obliquely on the stage is divided into upper and lower layers. It mainly assists the face light, strengthens the face lighting, and adds a three-dimensional sense of characters and scenes.
3. Pillar light (also known as side light): The light projected from both sides of the entrance is mainly used for lighting on both sides of characters or scenes, adding a sense of three-dimensionality and generalization.
4. Top light: The light projected from the top of the stage to the stage, from front to back, is divided into one row of top light, two rows of top light, three rows of top light, etc. The fixed-point lighting of many scenes and props is mainly handled by top light.
5. Backlight: The light projected from the reverse direction of the stage (such as top light, bridge light, etc.) can outline the generalization of characters and scenery, enhance the sense of three-dimensionality and transparency, and can also be used as a specific light source.
6. Bridge light: The light projected to the stage at the bridges on both sides of the stage is mainly used to assist the column light to enhance the three-dimensional sense, and also used for other positions where the light position is inconvenient for projection, and can also be used as a specific light source.
7. Foot light: The light projected from the platform in front of the stage to the stage mainly assists the face light illumination and eliminates the shadows formed by the faces and jaws of the characters illuminated by the face light and other high positions.
8. Liuhe light emission: the light projected from the top and bottom of the canopy to the canopy is mainly used for the lighting and color changes of the canopy.
9. Active light: It is located on the movable light stand on both sides of the stage, mainly assisting the bridge light, making up for the light on both sides of the stage or other specific light.
10. Chasing light: The light position required from the auditorium or other positions is mainly used to follow the artist's performance or highlight a specific light, and it is also used for the host. It is a feature of stage art and plays the finishing touch. effect.